Thursday 11 June 2009

A busy birthday

After a late night last night - returning from Wembley on a National Express Coach (because of the tube strike), I woke up this morning starting my 25th year. While I will allow myself some celebration of my 24th Birthday tomorrow night - I have had a busy day today carrying out Council activities.
One of the major committees I sit on Overview & Scrutiny - which holds the cabinet to account, had a days conference today - where we looked at what we need to look at in the future and improving structures for more effective scrutiny. After that I had a meeting of the Northern Area Planning Committee - where we discussed some interesting applications. After that there was some quick time to grab a piece of birthday cake - before now engrossing myself in Question Time.

No comments: